Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Life In iPhone Pics!!!

I always have my iPhone with me.  New Yorkers move pretty fast, but I think if you take a second to look around you, you'll find New York to be a pretty special place.  It also doesn't hurt to have amazing friends!  Here is my life according to my iPhone:


I love this pic!!! This is the inside of my pocket at my friend's birthday party.  It was such a fun night and I'm so glad I have pictures to help preserve the memory!


This one is really funny.  As you can see, this is the inside of my purse in Central Park.  If you ever get bored of city life, you don't have to go that far to get away!  Central Park is the perfect setting for a stay-cation!  This was such an incredibly beautiful day.  Doesn't that guy look like Bono??


Oh my god! This is so embarrassing.  You can totally see my thumb in this pic. 


I have no idea where this photo was taken/who those people are. 

I hope you guys enjoyed a glimpse into my life.  Keep checking back for more!

Love,
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Monica would be SO MAD if she knew you claimed not to know who she was... she's only one of the stars soon to be ruined by Lola's tell-all memoir, "Reading Lol(it)a in Princeton." Sorry that you too will now be portrayed in a less-than-favorable light.

    ReplyDelete