Monday, April 16, 2012

DIY MONDAYS!! With Rachel!!!

Hey guys!  If you're like me, then you love DIY projects.  Such a fun, flirty way to spice up your home decorating with a personal, fun, flirty flair!  I wanted to share with you a project I completed a little while back.  Here we go!!!

Here is an adorable night table that I found at a thrift shop on my block.  It was only twenty bucks, a little wobbly, and the drawer was growing some sort of weird fuzzy organic material.  Not a problem! I cleaned and sanded down the paint...

and repainted with this cutie purple from Benjamin Moore paints.  Don't forget to use primer first!  I bought the new knob on sale at Anthropologie! So cute!!


Finally, I added some personal touches to make it (and me) feel at home.  So fun! 


I hope you enjoyed this project.  It was easy and only a little more expensive than just buying a new night table.  Kisses and hugs!

-Rachel

1 comment: