Thursday, June 7, 2012

Consider Protecting Your Facebook/Mind/Government Secrets With This Post

By Rachel


For those of you who do not understand the reasoning behind this posting, Facebook is now a publicly traded entity. Unless you state otherwise, anyone can now steal your content and/or read your mind to steal all future content/personal feelings/coordinates for the secret missiles. If you do not post a statement such as this once, then you are allowing public use of items such as your photos, your hopes and dreams, government secrets and the information contained in your status updates (including but not limited to what you ate for dinner, your weekend plans and/or whether or not you're bummed that it's Monday again.)

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person, living or dead, and/or institution, mental or otherwise, and/or Agent, secret or talent, and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government, NASA, MIB (1-3), ASPCA, AARP, AAA, NCAA, MLB, HE Double Hockey Sticks, Shield or any other organization also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein and/or inside my own brain including, but not limited to my my photos, pictures where I'm making a "duck-face," pictures where my arms look fat, pictures with my ex-boyfriend, picture of my new boyfriend with his old girlfriend, pictures in which I'm flipping the "double bird," wiggling my tongue between my middle and fore-fingers, grabbing my breasts, hanging out of a teeny bikini, drinking everclear out of a dwarfs butthole, having sex with two black dudes, and/or any photos where I am or am not punching in my secret code at the government missile launching facility where I work as well as the comments made about my photos such as "cutiez," "lolcats," or "fart giggles" or any other "picture" art posted on my profile, including screen captures from Draw Something, photos of me making out with another girl, or an instagram of me wearing a sombrero, holding a flute of tequila and riding a missile like a bull.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein, especially all those pertaining to my sexual experiments, rampant and very public drug use, thoughts for or against the US government, and/or the exact location of all nuclear weapons. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student, psychic, director of mind control, Matrix designer, terrorist cell or any personnel under your direction or control/mind control. UCC 1-103-3546-3648///-545-- DBF V 1-308-WE234645@@@-:):):):(:(;(;(ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT (MOST) PREJUDICES

1 comment: